No one like to be hungry, especially when you are focusing on tracking your macros and you have just eaten.
Check out these 5 awesome tips to stay fuller longer!
1) Include Protein at every meal / snack
2) Eat Lots of veggies...often! (veggies are high in volume and low in calories, very macro friendly!)
3) Drink Lots of Water (shoot for at least 1/2 of your bodyweight in ounces per day)
4) Don't Drink Your Calories (high caloric drinks take away calories but definitely don't fill you up. Eating your calories is way more beneficial for your health!)
5) Eat Slowly and Undistracted (try not to multitask while you are eating, put your phone down and make eating it's own event).