We all go through it. We celebrate a little too hard throughout the holiday season and we are extra motivated to get back on track and accomplish ALL of our goals come January 1st.
While this motivation is great, it can sometimes cause us to create unrealistic goals, or try to tackle too many things at once.
Here are 20 questions to ask yourself to help really create goals that will help you change the things you want this year.
1) What do I need more of in my life?
2) What would make me happy right now?
3) What is going right in my life? What things should I keep doing?
4) What am I grateful for?
5) What things do I want to change?
6) Who means the world to me and why?
7) What are my priorities at the moment?
8) What advice would I give my younger self? (hint hint...follow it now)
9) If I had all of the time in the world, what would I do first?
10) What things/people are draining my energy?
11) What does my ideal morning look like?
12) What makes me feel alive?
13) What does my ideal day look like?
14) What am I really good at?
15) What is something I have always wanted to do, but haven't?
16) What is something I would love to learn?
17) What hobbies would I like to try?
18) Where would I want to live in my ideal life?
19) What can I do to take better care of myself?
20) What are some things I learned this past year?
Take some time to answer these questions and have them guide you in deciding what to focus on this New Year.
Live well, be well.