“Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher”.
Have you ever sat back and reflected on situations in your life, or people you interact with and noticed that they bring more negative to the table then they do positive?
Today’s challenge is going to focus on eliminating negativity from our lives. This can include changing certain situations or can involve eliminating or ending toxic relationships with people in our lives.
Here are some tips to get started:
- look at the relationships you have in your life - are there specific people that always tend to bring you down to make themselves feel better? Try to distance yourself as much as possible, or talk to them about your concerns. Set boundaries with this person and let them know when they have crossed them.
- Unfollow/unfriend toxic people on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Find more positive people to spend your time with.
- Try to eliminate negative self talk - focus on your good qualities and practice gratitude daily.
- love what you do. If you don’t, make a change.
- love where you life, if you don’t try to find somewhere that you do
Negativity can take over your life if you let it. Surround yourself with people, places and things that make you truly happy and don’t let these things bring you down. Take control of your life.