“Do good and good will come to you”.
For day 14 of our challenge we are going to spread kindness by “paying it forward”. I’m sure you have heard of this before. One small good deed may not change the world, but if we all do something kind we can make a huge difference.
You can pay it forward however you want today. Here are some examples:
- Pay for the car behind you at the drive through
- Visit an elderly neighbor or relative and help them around their house with repairs/housework
- Donate some money or volunteer your time to your favorite charity (try to keep it local!)
- Deliver dinner to someone that is very busy
- Give a homeless person some food or food vouchers
- Do some work for a client that can’t afford it for free
Paying it forward and spreading kindness can mean different things to different people. There is no wrong way to do this. Find something that means something to you and help someone in your life.